Monday, October 26, 2009

Transition

By now I'm sure that you have heard that I am no longer teaching social studies here at Fort Braden. I will still be working with you all just in a different capacity. I love all of you guys and wish you nothing but the best! Today was the first day for Mr. Mason,  he will be the new social studies teacher. Mr. Mason has worked at Lincoln High School and has a true passion for educating students. Please give him a warm welcome during his stay here at Fort Braden. Please keep in mind that although I will no longer be teaching I will always be available to assist you in any and every way possible during my stay here at Fort Braden and beyond! I look forward to seeing you around "The Fort".


**There will no longer be postings on this web-site, however, Mr. Mason may be creating his own classroom web page shortly.